March 21, 1934, decision made to demolish the old clay church. Boards were reused for new church built on the present site. On August 19, 1964, lightning struck Church and burnt it completely. Present Church built in 1965 by the member families. In 1974, Bishop Andrew Roborecki blessed the Church.
The land was secured from CNR in 1899 by the 36 founding member families (each title to 3.5 acres). May 17, 1904, original log & clay Church and cemetery were blessed by Father Sozont Dydyk. His Eminence Archbishop Vasyl Ladyka, Bishop of Canada, blessed Church August 19, 1932. First Committee Members : Alexander Vasyitsiv,, Ilko Gabruda, and Ilko Korpan. In 1908, executive added Kyrylo Halaburyk, Nykola Ovchar, and Mykhailo Korpan.
Bell tower built in 1948 by Nick Zary. Two bells bought by parishioners and 1 bell donated by Ilko Hrytzak. Theft in late 1960's left us with 1 bell.